Hey, I’m Will.
I like solving puzzles and working with a dozen moving pieces to try and find the best course of action. I excel in the fields of business strategy, quantitative analytics and product management – although I know I still have a lot to learn.
I’ve had a rich set of professional experience so far, including
- Leading marketing at a 6-person fintech startup
- Working in business operations at a programmatic ad company in China
- Designing an artificial intelligence bot at Microsoft
- Analyzing massive SQL databases for growth insights at Tumblr
- Building scalable product features at Siftery
I’m excited by the challenging problems faced in the tech industry which is why I’m looking to develop a career in business operations, strategy, and/or analytics for a company with global ambitions.
I am currently studying International Economics at the University of British Columbia as a Cansbridge Fellow – a national scholarship program for entrepreneurial leaders.